God's Man | Not Me Monday 3rd Edition

No Not Me...
Not Me Monday God's Man Edition
  • I did not start writing this list while in a meeting.
  • I did not speak for more than my alloted time on Sunday.
  • I did not reorder my sermon shortly before the service began.
  • I did not laugh when my wife had to change a stinky diaper. We don't have a rule that whoever smells it has to deal with it. ;)
  • I did not go in search of mangoes 2 nights in a row. Mangoes are my favorite!
  • I did not fail in said search on both nights. :(
  • I did not go off budget to buy a chipotle burrito over the weekend. I am teaching financial peace university at my church so I would never do that.
  • I did not spend time doing electrical work in my house only to learn that all I needed was a new light bulb. I am a nerd so things like this never happen.
  • I did not get excited when I could leave early this morning. I love watch my family get ready so we can all leave together.
  • I did not stare at my wife through my basement window while she was exercising. I was busy cleaning the ice off of my windows.
  • I certainly did not enjoy it. ;)

That's what I didn't do. How about you? Check out McMama's Blog for the whole Not Me Experience. Check out my friend Momo's Blog, she's the one that got me hooked on this.

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Recent Movies that Have Influenced Me Spiritually...

God's Man | Portrait of a Godly Man

God's Man | Biblical Manhood